Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Willkommen!

Hi,

I've started this blog to keep my friends and family updated with things going on in my life. Warning: I'm not a great writer, so no judgement please.

I'm moving to Florida in a few weeks to start my experience with the Disney College Program! I will be working for the mouse from August to January! Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with anything and everything Disney. There's a large chance this blog will consist of pretty much only Disney stuff, especially while I'm down in Florida.

Other exciting things going on right now...I will start training shortly for the Goofy Challenge. Basically it's the WDW Half Marathon on Saturday and then the WDW Marathon on Sunday. 39.3 miles of Disney magic. Prayers for my legs will be much appreciated. I will try to keep updates on my training and how that's going for me. Another thing, I am currently trying to learn German and it is quite the struggle so far. I just started but I still have yet to get the alphabet and letter pronunciation down. Hopefully I will meet some CM's (Cast Members-aka Disney employees) who speak German and can help me out!

My family also has exciting things happening right now. One brother is getting married in November and another brother is starting college next month! I can't wait for the wedding in November, it'll be great to be back in Oklahoma for a weekend even though I'm still waiting to hear back from Disney on whether my request for time off is approved.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment