Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Check-In


First off, sorry for the double post. I've been busy and didn't have a chance to finish up my last post from vacation until today. But.....

The Disney College Program is finally here! After 5 months of waiting, I can't believe I'm actually here. Yesterday was my check-in. The process was quite exhausting. My check-in time was 8-9 am. I arrived at 7:45 am and made it through everything by around 8:40. During check-in I got my photo taken for my Housing ID and given my housing and work assignment. I'll be working Main Street at Magic Kingdom!!!! My Casting was scheduled for immediately after check-in. At Casting, I just filled out paperwork, had my background check then received my schedule for the next couple of days. I'll be at Traditions Thursday then training Sunday and Monday of this upcoming week.

After Casting, we set up the apartment an did some grocery shopping. It was a long day, but we survived! I still can't believe I'm actually here! I'll update late with photos of our apartment. We live at Patterson Court, which is what Jordan and I wanted!

Can't wait to get started. Here's to the most magical 5 months of our lives!

Thanks for reading,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment