Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Curiouser and Curiouser


Hi there,

I've been in Florida for a few days now. We got on Disney property Sunday late afternoon and checked in to the Polynesian. All we did that night was Chef Mickey's for dinner. Yesterday we went to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. We dined at the Tusker House for lunch and it was incredible. I can't believe we've never been there before. The food was great, especially for a Disney buffet. The characters were fun too- Mickey, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy in cute safari costumes.

We had our character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare this morning. This consists of Alice, the Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, and Winnie the Pooh. I’m obsessed with Alice so this was the meal I was probably most excited about on our vacation. Not to mention the Grand Floridian is beautiful. The food was good, just your typical breakfast food. The Grand Floridian has this strawberry soup that's supposed to be great so I tried and I'm not the biggest fan. The characters were very fun, they all had quite large personalities. My favorite was definitely the Mad Hatter. He's hilarious. He was cracking all sorts of jokes and we couldn't stop laughing. We couldn't even get a decent photo because we were laughing the entire time. 

Kisses with Pooh (1900 Park Fare)

My brothers and I with Mary Poppins (1900 Park Fare)
My home girl (1900 Park Fare)

Always laughing (1900 Park Fare)
Goofy (Chef's Mickey)

Sassiest Daisy (Tusker House)

Out of the three character meals, Tusker House was my favorite when it came to food but 1900 Park Fare was my favorite in regards to the characters. Chef Mickey's is great because it's the only place you get to meet the fab 5 (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto) but the dinner food was not that great. Everything depends on the experience you're looking for. All character meals I've been to have been fun and have great character interaction, but the food is not always great. 

Thanks for reading,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment